2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization
Just like big box-retail stores, yes, we are talking about the holiday’s early. The holiday shopping season gets pushed back a week every year it seems as people compete for business. This year will be no different which is why we are already sharing out 2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization. As a top web development and digital marketing firm, we have learned that it is always better to start earlier, rather than late, to prepare online for the holidays.
In fact, this time of the year is when you absolutely must start looking at your 2019 holiday checklist for SEO and other aspects of marketing. Black Friday will be on us before you know it, and many aspects of SEO need a little time to develop before they achieve maximum efficiency. So, without further delay, here is our 2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization.
2019 Holiday Checklist
- Review Titles and Descriptions – This is an important tip for any time of the year because it is an area where mistakes are commonly found. Titles and descriptions are important for your Search Engine Results Pages (Google My Business This page contains basic information such as location, contact information, website address, and even reviews. This information must be current and accurate. It will help with local SEO rankings, customer confidence, and help provide legitimacy to Google.
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that for many businesses out there, it is a make or break time during the holidays. To increase your chances to make more revenue, we recommend that you review our 2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization right away and check it twice. That way your holiday season is more likely to be nice.
Be sure to check back every week for great new Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- 3 Killer Lead Generation Strategies for Local Companies
- Insider Tips for Crafting Brand Logos
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips You Need to Know
- 3 Tips for Improving Social Media ROI
- Insider Tips for Marketing to Generation Z