4 Key Factors that Affect your Website User Experience
We have become a world that values the user experience. No matter the interaction, people have become enamored with classifying it based on how it made them feel. How was the movie? Eh, I would give it a 6, which was right around its Rotten Tomatoes score. When it comes to business, there has been a shift towards providing a better experience in order to earn repeat customers. For many companies, that first impression happens online which is why you need to be aware of the 4 Key Factors that Affect your Website User Experience. This has been a focus of ours for the past decade, which in turn has resulted in our becoming an award-winning website design firm.
Rate your experience! We’d like your feedback. Tell us how we did. Would you provide a review?
By overusing social proof combined with society’s need for approval due to the social media explosion, many businesses ceiling are now directly tied to their overall ranking. For web-driven businesses, one of the crucial impression points is the first visit to your website. How many stars will your site get? The goal is obviously 5, maybe 4 if you are on a budget. But even then, nobody wants to get a 1 or a 2. Too many of those will sink a business in today’s social-proof driven market.
4 Key Factors that Affect Website User Experience
To make sure you are giving your site the best opportunity to impress, make sure your website is performing well in these areas:
- Responsiveness – Responsiveness is the top of the list because of how much web browsing is done on mobile devices. According to the most recent Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Top 5 Ways to Improve Facebook Campaigns in 2020
- Social Media Marketing Trends for 2020
- Top 7 Landing Page Tips for More Conversions
- Should you Regularly Audit your Keyword List?
- Are you Using Sustainable Marketing Yet?