7 Marketing Tips for Better Ecommerce in 2020
The battleground for Ecommerce intensified in 2019, and it won’t slow down a bit as we enter 2020. That is why making improvements and adjustments in strategy are so important at the beginning of the year. As a top digital marketing firm, we have compiled 7 Marketing Tips for Better Ecommerce in 2020. These tips can help any business regardless if you are competing with a local store down the block or the behemoth retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and Target.
7 Marketing Tips for Better Ecommerce
- Focus on Voice Search – Voice search keeps trending up in use as voice-operated devices continue to increase in popularity. This means more buyers are going to be searching for products via voice, which makes it a vital focus for 2020. Both content and SEO should include voice search strategies. Long-tail keywords are especially important to connect with searchers.
- Maximize Site Speed – Almost every year we include this tip. It is a simple fact; as the internet and our connection to it become faster, the higher level of expectations customers then have for online transaction speeds. Website loading speed directly affects both page ranking and customer satisfaction. Site analysis optimization for maximum speed is something that should be done quarterly to ensure your site is always running at its best.
- Video Content Should Be Primary – Video has become the top dog when it comes to content. Videos are so versatile and easily digestible with almost all demographics regularly engaging with video content more than any other type. Instructions, FAQs, tips and tricks, product information, and the like are all fantastic ways to convey information and increase the on-page time. Make sure to use a YouTube channel to increase organic search results for things like product information and demonstrations.
- Utilize Google Shopping Ads – The Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Insider Tips for Increasing Post Purchase Engagement
- 5 Reasons Why Your Website is Unwelcoming
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips You Need to Know
- Top Digital Marketing Myths of 2019
- 2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization