7 Tips to meet Website Accessibility Standards to Capture 20% more Web Traffic
Having a great website means checking off multiple boxes including visually engaging, good if not great content, optimized SEO, strong CTA’s, great images, and fantastic navigation. But one box that is often overlooked is accessibility. Is your website accessible for all people, including those with disabilities? As a top web design company, we have experience creating sites that are usable by everyone, which is why we wanted to share our 7 Tips to meet Website Accessibility Standards to capture 20% more web traffic.
Why is Website Accessibility Important?
Unfortunately, web accessibility is sometimes viewed through a narrow lens, only considering people that have an average level of hearing, vision, or input capabilities. However, approximately 20% of our population (Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Did your Website Design Company produce results?
- Using the F Pattern will get you an A on your Website Conversions
- What are the Top Metrics for Customer Retention?
- 6 Quick Tips to Increase Website Security
- Tracking Google Images traffic with analytics just got easier