Are Progressive Web Apps the Future for Websites?
Progressive Web Apps have become quite the buzz term in the web development world over the past year. Due to this, many people keep asking, are Progressive Web Apps the future for websites? That is a good question and as a top website design company, we wanted to share our insights on the topic.
What are Progressive Web Apps?
Progressive web apps are unique in that they are similar to a standard mobile app but are based on modern web capabilities. In essence, they are a combination of the two technologies that was devised by an engineer at Google named HTTPs, you can easily launch a PWA in this secure environment which is a big plus if you plan on having users input contact details, credit card information, or other sensitive data.
- Are Chatbots the newest way to boost online sales?
- The 5 Key Aspects of Enterprise Mobile App Development
- The ADA Compliant Website Design Checklist
- Should we be using Marketing Automation?
- 7 Tips to meet Website Accessibility Standards to Capture 20% more Web Traffic