Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips You Need to Know
While offline retail is definitely not dying, e-commerce retail has most certainly been growing. Since 2010, e-commerce sales have almost tripled as a percentage of total sales. While that makes for a healthy market, it also means it is a very competitive one as well. As a top digital marketing firm, understanding the nuances needed for e-commerce businesses is important. That is why we wanted to share the e-commerce digital marketing tips you need to know. Information is power, and in this case, can also mean more profitability.
E-commerce Digital Marketing Tips
- Utilize Reviews – Customer reviews are one of the most powerful marketing tools a business can have. The only exception is if your products or services are awful. But let’s be honest, if that was the case you likely are not reading this. Reviews offer two ways to benefit your business. The direct impact is their ability to Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- How do you perform Market Research for an SEO Campaign?
- Why Using Popular Hashtags on Instagram is Helpful in Engaging Customers
- Insider Tips for Marketing to Generation Z
- How to Make the Most of Negative Reviews
- Facebook Ad Testing – Your Key to Better ROI