Our Favorite Content Marketing Tools for 2019
“Use the right tool for the job,” is a common-sense proverb that dates back to the start of the industrial revolution and is still true for today. When it comes to content marketing, we are lucky to have a number of incredible tools at our disposal – almost too many truths be told. As a top digital marketing firm, we have used dozens upon dozens of tools, but these are Our Favorite Content Marketing Tools for 2019 that we recommend to everyone.
Marketing has very much become a tool-dependent industry. It is a simple matter of effectiveness. The right tools allow a person to be much more efficient and effective in their actions which naturally will provide the opportunity for better results.
Content Marketing Tools for 2019
- Google Analytics – Not only is this tool free, but it is one of the best and most popular tools for tracking the effectiveness of campaigns along with the performance of your website. The level of insights combined with integration for AdWords makes it a no-brainer to top this list.
- Kissmetrics – This is a web analytics platform useful for all sizes of business. It is a very useful platform for a number of needs including A/B testing, campaign management, customer and campaign segmentation, reporting, and social media integration. It works with a number of other popular platforms such as Slack, HubSpot, MailChimp, and Shopify.
- Serpstat – This is an all-in-one SEO platform that is helpful for choosing topics and keywords based on analysis and understanding of your goals as well as what the competition is doing.
- MailChimp – Email marketing has continued to be a prime method of content marketing and MailChimp is a great tool to use. There is a free option for those with lower numbers of scribers and email delivery needs, it is available for desktop and mobile, and has a number of great features such as the ability to build email lists from subscribers that actively engage with your content.
- HubSpot – Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Top 6 Reasons Why Brands Need to Consider OTT and Connected TV Advertising
- How to use Quora for Marketing
- What is the purpose of Content Planning?
- The 5 Key Benefits of using a Social Media Creative Agency over In-house Services
- Top 10 Google Chrome Plugins for Digital Marketers