Should we be using Marketing Automation?
Marketing automation is one of the new buzz terms in the marketing industry and there are plenty of people infatuated with the concept. However, that doesn’t mean that it is the best choice for every business. As a top web development company, we wanted to share our thoughts on the matter so that you can better answer the question, should we be using Marketing Automation?
What exactly is it?
Marketing automation describes technology designed to more effectively market on multiple channels online by automating repetitive tasks. They have become more popular for marketing departments and organizations as platforms have become more sophisticated enabling users to more easily plan, coordinate, manage and measure campaigns.
Both B2B and Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- How to use UX Research Methods to Validate Your Content Strategy
- What is a Marketing Funnel and Why Should I Have One?
- Our Favorite Content Marketing Tools for 2019
- Top UI and UX Trends for 2019
- The Benefits of Outsourcing Creative and Marketing Services