Should you use Local Pages on your Website?
Should you use local pages on your website? It will take additional time and resources to create local-specific pages, but will the juice be worth the squeeze? As a top website design firm, we wanted to share our process for determining if your website will benefit from local pages to increase rankings as part of a well-balanced SEO plan.
What are Local Pages?
Local pages are a term created for web pages specifically being used with Local SEO efforts. Local SEO is the concept of search engine optimization at the local level to rank a business more relevantly based on proximity.
The concept of local Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- How Powerful can Email Marketing Be?
- What will Mobile-first Indexing do to your Desktop Rankings
- How HubSpot can revolutionize your Sales Process
- Is Fastbase the lead Integration tool you are missing?
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization?