The ADA Compliant Website Design Checklist
It is always important to educate yourself about compliance requirements including those for Americans with disabilities. While most people are aware that the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that businesses make physical accommodations such as wheelchair ramps and automatic door openers, many people are unaware that the ADA applies to the virtual world as well. As a top web development company and industry leader, we wanted to share the ADA Compliant Website Design Checklist we employ to ensure that sites meet the needs of all users for accessibility.
Why does ADA compliance affect websites?
The Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Understanding the Difference Between Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Everything you need to understand about the Google+ Shutdown
- How can AI Benefit your Customer Experience?
- How to use UX Research Methods to Validate Your Content Strategy
- Top UI and UX Trends for 2019