The Benefits of Outsourcing Creative and Marketing Services
Marketing and creative services such as search engine optimization, social media marketing, digital advertising, and content marketing have all grown in value as businesses have increased their use of digital platforms to connect with customers. This can create problems, especially with smaller and mid-sized businesses as they must decide between distributing those tasks to existing staff, hiring new people just for those tasks, or outsourcing their needs. This is not always an easy decision, especially if you aren’t sure what can be gained from outsourcing. As a top Long Island SEO Company, we wanted to share our thoughts on the benefits of outsourcing creative and marketing services.
While detractors might point out that as an SEO company, of course we are going to say outsourcing is the best decision, however, that decision is up to each business facing the question. Company goals and direction, budget, existing staff, and availability of qualified applicants all play a part in that decision. We just wanted to share our view regarding the benefits that an experienced SEO firm can provide.
Benefits of Outsourcing Creative and Marketing Services
- Start Immediately – The biggest benefit of hiring a firm to handle your marketing and creative needs is that they are already staffed, trained, up-to-date on current techniques, and ready to get started on helping you achieve your goals. It is a different process when you need to interview, hire people, get them on-boarded before they can get to the work you need to be done.
- Different Perspective – There is immense value in a fresh perspective. Often a business can get in a rut regarding how they approach problems and develop solutions. While new hires do bring fresh eyes, soon they assimilate into the existing group. Hiring an outside team means not only getting a bunch of different perspectives, but the group also stays on the outside and isn’t going to get caught up in office politics.
- Efficiency –A new marketing campaign can be a lot of work, with deadlines that need to be met if you want good results. In-house options can get overwhelmed which can require the reallocation of staff to meet needs. When you hire a firm, they have a staff with multiple teams that won’t need to work longer hours or bypass other job functions to get your jobs completed on time.
- Technologically Current – Along with investing in people for in-house needs, there is also an investment in technology as there are thousands of creative and marketing tools to choose from. Identifying which options will provide the best results for your needs is a big job in itself whereas an experienced digital firm allows you to benefit from their tools and knowledge.
- Lower Costs – In most cases, the cost of hiring an outside firm to perform work ends up being a lower cost. While there can be “sticker shock” when discussing projects or regular services, the true cost of hiring internal labor is often overlooked. The true cost is not just payroll expenses and a slight amount of overhead; there are also benefits, taxes, office space, equipment, and training. According to the Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- How to Run a Text Message Marketing Campaign
- A 10 Step Brand Development Strategy for your Professional Services Firm
- How can I boost my SEO Strategy for the Holiday Season?
- How HubSpot can revolutionize your Sales Process
- Online Review Building Tips for 2019