The difference between Retargeting and Remarketing
One question we are asked quite regularly is about retargeting and remarketing. Some clients are confused by the terminology and incorrectly assume they are the same thing. While that is understandable as they both fall within the realm of marketing, they represent different concepts. As a top digital marketing agency, we wanted to discuss the difference between retargeting and remarketing along with explaining the importance of each in online marketing.
A website does not convert all the people that land there. While it would be nice if that happened, the truth of the matter is that conversion rates on average are very low. Based on a report from Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Understanding the Truth about Today’s Customers
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Content Creators
- How to use UX Research Methods to Validate Your Content Strategy
- What is a Marketing Funnel and Why Should I Have One?
- Advertising Tips to Generate More Sales Leads for your Business