The Top Digital Marketing Myths of 2019
Misinformation is rampant on the internet, especially regarding digital marketing. It can be very difficult for businesses to know what they should believe or how to craft an effective strategy. As a top digital marketing firm, we wanted to do our part when it comes to the amount of erroneous disinformation online. That is why we are providing our list of the Top Digital Marketing Myths of 2019.
The rise of the internet has given the world many benefits, but also many issues, chiefly among them being disinformation. We are at an all-time high for disinformation simply because people are willing to spread rumors just as easily as fact-based information. Not everything online is from a reputable expert nor is everything posts fact-based. That is why all of us should be responsible for posting accurate, useful information.
To that end, here are the most common things we have seen posted about digital marketing that is just flat out wrong.
Top Digital Marketing Myths of 2019
- More is better – When it comes to digital marketing, more is not always better. Too much content typically lessens the overall quality of that content. Content needs to provide value and be relevant to an audience. Once an audience understands your content is just focused on keywords or ads (we are looking at you Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- 3 Killer Lead Generation Strategies for Local Companies
- Insider Tips for Crafting Brand Logos
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips You Need to Know
- 3 Tips for Improving Social Media ROI
- Insider Tips for Marketing to Generation Z