Tips for Writing Email Subject Lines that will Double Open Rates
Email marketing has been a powerful mainstay for many businesses. As a top digital agency, it has been a core part of our digital marketing services because of how effective it can be. Of course, that effectiveness is directly related to open rates. The more emails which are read increases the number of potential conversions. Today we wanted to share our tips for writing email subject lines that will double open rates.
Using data-driven analysis, you can easily improve your email subject lines which will result in more people actually reading your well-crafted copy and taking advantage of your business propositions.
Tips for Writing Email Subject Lines
- Include the right words in the subject line – The obvious answer! But what are the right words? Certain words convey the proper message to potential customers. Try using at least two words from our list below in your subject lines to add value to the message.
- Avoid the wrong words in the subject line – Just like words in the above tip should be included, there are numerous words that should be avoided because they might trigger spam filters or just a human filter that this is not worth the time to open, Make sure to avoid using the words in our list below whenever possible.
- Follow a 25-character limit – Keeping things short and concise is generally good advice. This is doubly so for email subject lines. According to recent studies, Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- How to Achieve Higher SEO Rankings for your WordPress Website
- Website Maintenance Tips every Business Should Know
- How to use Quora for Marketing
- Reinventing your 404 Pages can make your site Legendary
- How Powerful can Email Marketing Be?