Top 10 Tips for Facebook Retargeting Ads
The harsh truth of selling online is that approximately top digital marketing firm, we wanted to share our Top 10 Tips for Facebook Retargeting Ads which can greatly aid any brands efforts.
Retargeting should be an important aspect of a well-rounded marketing plan and Facebook is a platform that is ripe for use. Aside from the 2 billion active users, the platform is user-friendly, and retargeting is fairly easy to set up. While many brands do utilize retargeting in their marketing strategy, very few maximize the potential of this powerful tool because they aren’t always aware of the possible ways it can be effectively employed.
What is Retargeting?
Retargeting is where you attempt to place relevant ads in front of website visitors who did not convert on their initial visit to your site. This is done by using the “cookies” that are placed on a browser when they visit. That cookie then allows a business to virtually follow a visitor when they go to other sites and target them with ads on those sites, such as when they visit Facebook.
10 Tips for Facebook Retargeting Ads
- Understand your audience – It is very important to understand the audience when using retargeting. Are they price sensitive? Do people really need what you are selling or is it filling a want? Is the audience going to react well to something hip or funny? Take the time to dive deep into a target audience and create multiple buyer personas which will then make it easier to craft ads that will be effective for subsets within the target audience.
- Focus on the headline – You have about Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Why Instagram Stories are Important for Social Media
- The 10 Best Online lead Generation Tools
- What is a Marketing Funnel and Why Should I Have One?
- Advertising Tips to Generate More Sales Leads for your Business
- How to Advertise on LinkedIn with 6 Simple Steps