Understanding Google Page Speed Criteria
Having a good understanding of Google Page Speed Criteria is important for any company that relies on its webpage for business. Why? It started back in 2018 when the Lighthouse 3.0 update was released. That particular update included performance and speed metrics which were being incorporated into overall site performance which does affect rankings. As a top web development company that also provides digital marketing services, we understood then (and now) that once site speed was connected to rankings, it should be at the forefront for both usability and marketing concerns.
What is Page Speed Criteria?
Part of Google’s overall goal is providing the best service possible for its customer base, which is literally everyone using the internet. To that end, they want to Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- 3 Killer Lead Generation Strategies for Local Companies
- Insider Tips for Crafting Brand Logos
- Ecommerce Digital Marketing Tips You Need to Know
- Top Digital Marketing Myths of 2019
- 2019 Holiday Checklist for SEO Optimization