Web Design Mistakes to Avoid in 2019
A well-designed website that is functional and user-friendly plays a big role in most businesses’ operations. It can help generate traffic, create leads and conversions, increase a brand’s reputation along with authority. As a top web development firm, we know what it takes to create a fantastic site and that is not only doing the right things, but also avoiding key mistakes that can hamper a site’s ability to meet business goals. This list of the Web Design Mistakes to Avoid in 2019 represent aspects that affect both performance and the user experience which can lead to less engagement and fewer conversions.
Does your business website suffer from any of these issues?
Web Design Mistakes to Avoid
- Slow Site Speed – While some people might consider site speed a technology issue, it truly is a function of web design as well. Yes, there are things non-design related that factor into how fast a webpage loads, but there are also a host of methods that designers and developers can employ to collectively create pages that load in blinding speed. Lounge Lizard blog articles.
- Understanding the Difference Between Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Everything you need to understand about the Google+ Shutdown
- The Dirty Truth about why People Unsubscribe from your Newsletter
- Why following Google’s Rules is Always the Best Practice
- 5 Common WordPress Mistakes Killing your Website
- 8 Biggest Graphic Design Trends that will Dominate 2019