Why and How to Secure your Website with the HTTPS Protocol
Google announced that they would be making a change to how their Chrome web browser would view sites not using the HTTPS protocol last year. At the time it might not have seemed very significant, however, if your business values search rankings and indexing then it is quite important. As a top web development company, we wanted to explain why and how to secure your website with the HTTPS protocol to ensure your business and its reputation is protected.
What is HTTPS?
HTTP stands for Google Search Console.
- Why following Google’s Rules is Always the Best Practice
- Why and How to Secure your Website with the HTTPS Protocol
- Here’s what you need to know about Google’s Lighthouse Update
- Everything you need to know about Google Discover
- Are you using HSTS for Increased Website Security?